The International Roofing Expo, the largest roofing and exteriors event in North America, is back Feb. 6-8 in Las Vegas for its annual three-day gathering filled with world-class education sessions for every skill level, expert building demos and clinics, innovative products and more.
The 2024 IRE will also expand initiatives to support the Hispanic community within the roofing and exteriors industry. These include:
- An exclusive podcast with Roofers Coffee Shop highlighting Spanish-language sessions and activities.
- Onsite bilingual registration staff and signage.
- An option to view the IRE website in Spanish.
- Ribbons for easy identification of those who speak Spanish.
- Exhibitor signage to clearly indicate booths that have Spanish-speaking staff.
- A dedicated area at the welcome party.
These initiatives are possible through IRE’s expanded partnerships with groups and industry leadership that support the Latino community, including the National Hispanic Contractors Association, Latinos En Roofing, Labor Central, Luciano Perez of KPost and Teresa Ramirez of Southeast Contracting Services.
Additionally, the 2024 IRE features 113 educational sessions plus three building clinics in the exhibit hall:
- Exteriors, the newest addition to the show floor, led by nationally recognized subject matter expert Mike Sloggatt.
- Metal roofing, led by presenters from the Metal Construction Association and Metal Roofing Alliance.
- Roof flashing, led by roofing pro Tony Blue.
For attendees looking to get expert training from an industry-leading association, the National Roofing Contractors Association will host a variety of educational and training events, including:
- NRCA 2024 safety leadership workshop, led by Cheryl Ambrose and Richard Trewyn.
- Construction management student competition, led by the Roofing Alliance.
- NRCA foreman leadership training, led by Amy Staska and Jon Goodman.
For those keen on learning about the latest and greatest product offerings, IRE 2024 will feature three specialty pavilions—business and technology, metal marketplace and exteriors—and will debut the Innovative Product Awards for roofing and exteriors.
For more information about IRE and to register, visit the IRE site.