The 2021 PSP/Deck Expo is underway in Dallas.
Show floor hours are 10:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Here's a look at Thursday's schedule.
7:30 a.m.–9:00 a.m. | Convention Center
9:15 a.m.–10:30 a.m. | Convention Center
10:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m. | Expo Hall
10:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m. | Grill + Chill Area (Outdoor Exhibits)
Pool Prize Party
1:30 p.m.–2:00 p.m. | Expo Hall
The Pool Prize Party will wrap up the last day of the show with tons of laughter, excitement, and giveaways. Displayed within the Product Showcase will be various products in the Pool Prize Party.
As an attendee, you will receive a raffle ticket to enter for a chance to win prizes. Collect additional tickets (and increase your chance of winning!) by visiting booths of participating exhibitors.
Thursday’s education schedule at the PSP/Deck Expo:
- 7:30-9:00 a.m.: 5 Keys to a Lasting Positive Sales Attitude
- 7:30-9:00 a.m.: B331: Job Costing for Profit Versus Existence
- 7:30-9:00 a.m.: C225: Quality Shotcrete Placement for Pool Contractors
- 7:30-9:00 a.m.: D111: Small Space Design
- 7:30-9:00 a.m.: Electricity, Bonding and Controls for Service Professionals
- 7:30-9:00 a.m.: How Google Has Changed Since Covid and What To Expect for 2021 Online
- 7:30-9:00 a.m.: How to Find, Recruit, Attract, Hire, Motivate and Retain Great Talent
- 7:30-9:00 a.m.: Successfully Integrating Pools & Water Features into the Landscape
- 9:15-10:30 a.m.: Finding Leaks - Turn Headaches into Profits
- 9:15-10:30 a.m.: Hidden Design - The Importance of Designing Things You Can't See
- 9:15-10:30 a.m.: Making Time Count (Time Management for People Who Don't Think They Need Time Management)
- 9:15-10:30 a.m.: Pro-Active Systems & Strategies To Achieve Construction Project & Field Production Results
- 9:15-10:30 a.m.: Should I use Borates in Pools?
- 9:15-10:30 a.m.: Swimming Pool Structural Failures: How to Avoid Them and How to Fix Them
- 9:15-10:30 a.m.: Take your Retail Game to the Next Level- Top 10 Retail Pitfalls to Avoid
- 10:45-11:30 a.m.: Deck Lateral Load Reinforcement
- 11:00-11:45 a.m.: Railings and Stairs
- 11:00 a.m.-noon: SERVICE 2311: Automating a Service Dept.
- 11:00 a.m.-noon: Small Group Discussion
- 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Next Level Connection Tips and Trick for Web-Based Automation for the Pool & Spa Industry
- 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.: Deck Guardrail Post to Frame Connections
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: The “Ins and Outs” of Chlorine Delivery Systems
- 12:30-1:15 p.m.: Resisting Rot, Decay and Corrosion
- 12:30-1:30 p.m.: How to Create & Execute a Growth Plan
- 1:00-1:45 p.m.: Sizing and Designing Wood Deck Beams
- 1:30-2:00 p.m.: Pool Prize Party
- 1:30-2:15 p.m.: Ask a Deck Expert
- 1:45-2:30 p.m.: Sizing Wood Deck Joists and Critical Installation Details