Leaders from key manufacturers will discuss current trends and future expectations as part of a new event at the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo, co-located with Deck Expo (PSP/Deck Expo). The special event – Keynote: CEO Panel – will kick-off PSP/Deck Expo and bring professionals together for a phenomenal learning experience.
PSP/Deck Expo takes place Nov. 12–17, 2022, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Pre-show education occurs Nov. 12–14, with the main conference education and Expo Hall happening Nov. 15–17. The event is put on by Informa Markets, the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) and the North American Deck & Railing Association (NADRA). The Keynote: CEO Panel is Tuesday, Nov. 15, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the third-floor ballroom and immediately precedes the opening of the Expo Hall.
The Panelists are:
- Rick Roetken, President, North America, Hayward Holdings
- Dave Jackson, CEO, Jacuzzi Group Worldwide
- Ardy Arani, CEO & Managing Director, Big Green Egg
- Matt McDermott, President, Heritage Division/SRS
- Landon Tarvin, Vice President, Deckorators
Leaders from the key associations in the pool, spa, decking and outdoor living industries are showing their enthusiasm for the learning opportunities of the Keynote: CEO Panel.
“The future of businesses in our industry is dependent on the ability to make smart decisions today,” said Sabeena Hickman, CAE, president & CEO of PHTA. “Industry leaders should consider this when making plans for 2023. As we continue to adjust and transform for the ‘new normal,’ these leaders’ insights into what pool and outdoor living professionals can expect will be crucial.”
Online registration is now open for PSP/Deck Expo. Registration for the Keynote: CEO Panel is required but free of charge to all participants.
In addition to the Keynote: CEO Panel, a robust Expo Hall and more than 100 education opportunities during the week, event highlights include:
- Welcome Party – The Welcome Party is a networking event on the first evening of the show. Happening Tuesday, Nov. 15, attendees and vendors mingle with colleagues, and enjoy food, drinks and entertainment with a spectacular view from the third-floor outdoor terrace at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Million-Dollar Pool Design Challenge – Based on a fictitious scenario, designers create an ultimate outdoor oasis with a million-dollar budget. For the first time, designers can win a top prize of $10,000 thanks to Lead Sponsor, Riverflow Pumps by Current Systems.
- NEW! Breakfast of Champions Powered by PHTA – A new relationship- and idea-building event to connect industry subject matter experts with a group of peers for a deep dive into solutions around a specific topic. The breakfast is sponsored by Raypak.
- Various Special Events from Event Partners – The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA), the official Show Sponsor; GENESIS®, the official Show Endorser; and the North American Deck & Railing Association (NADRA), the official Show Sponsor of Deck Expo, will be holding special events during the week. Everything from a Young Professionals’ reception to an annual member meeting will take place.
- Various Special Events from Exhibitors – Returning in 2022 are The Pool Nation Awards™, which recognize companies, products and individuals in various categories in the pool industry and are chosen by leading Pool Pros in the industry. Also making its debut is the Heritage Pool Supply Group Benefit Concert, featuring artists Pat Green and Lee Brice. This Heritage Cares Foundation event benefits Swim Across America and Step Into Swim.
“Decking and pool professionals need to know what to expect in the years to come,” said Michael Beaudry, executive vice president of NADRA. “Our industry’s leading organizations will be able to address topics including labor and equipment shortages, time management and consumer expectations. Plus, we’ll learn where each of these leaders and their organizations are heading into 2023 and beyond.”
Those wishing to attend PSP/Deck Expo are encouraged to register by Sept. 14 to take advantage of early-bird pricing that offers up to 20% savings. PHTA and NADRA members can receive additional discounts on passes. For a complete listing of packages and pricing, and to register, visit https://www.poolspapatio.com/en/attend/pricing-packages.html
PSP/Deck Expo is celebrating its 65th anniversary in 2022. The show was originally founded in 1957 as an event focused on pools and spas. It has grown over time, including a co-location with Deck Expo in 2020. Today, PSP/Deck Expo actively collaborates across the entire pool, spa, backyard and decking industries to provide participants with the most comprehensive array of networking, education and technology available. PSP/Deck Expo is committed to running an environmentally responsible event. This month, the event’s home for 2022, the West Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center, will begin a solar panel project. Upon completion, the venue will be LEED Gold Certified. Currently, the space has exterior lights, call boxes and sanitizer stations that are solar-powered.
The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) is the official Show Sponsor, GENESIS® is the official Show Endorser, Pool and Spa News (PSN) is the official Show Publication, and the North American Decking and Railing Association (NADRA) is the Deck Expo Show Sponsor.
For more information, visit https://www.poolspapatio.com/en/home.html, and to register for the event, visit https://www.poolspapatio.com/en/register.html.