PSP/Deck Expo , has opened the Call for Presentations for its next edition, happening this November 12-17 in Las Vegas! The deadline for submissions is April 15, 2022.
With a captive audience of pool, spa, decking, and outdoor living professionals, YOU can lead conversations on the most important and timely industry topics. Don't miss your opportunity to share your knowledge and solidify your position as an industry thought leader.
There is no better source of relevant discussions and presentations than from our international community of pool, spa, patio and deck professionals. PSP/Deck Expo is the perfect stage to address critical topics and engage directly with the industry. YOUR perspective can elevate the conversation and reach decision makers across the globe.
Topics Attendees Request Are:
- Labor shortages/attracting employees
- Price increase/material shortage issues
- Peer to peer discussion groups discussing best practices
- Dealing with problematic customers
- Project management
- Employee retention and how to get good people
- Overtime laws/compliance
- How to get and utilize digital analytics
- Marketing plans - budgets
- Understanding basic pod electric, bonding, current flow, etc.
- Advanced automation and advanced water treatment
- Water testing
- Pool environmental impacts/water regulations
- Waterborne disease controls
- Start-up a pool maintenance company
- Maintenance, chlorine generators, new products
- Different pool tools. Example – Cleaning tools
- Detailed examples of pool failures and how to overcome them
- Selling your pool and spa business
- Job costing, competitive pricing
- Retail merchandising, employee training, and customer service
- Ruthless, actionable sales information with measured data points
- Showroom design and layout
- Advanced construction techniques of outdoor living design
- Example: fireplace construction
- The layout of design elements
- Pool design concepts
For more information or questions about Call for Presentations, please contact the show conference team for assistance.
Brandi McElhaney: [email protected]
A Note to Exhibitors
Companies wanting to submit a presentation for consideration must be participating as an exhibitor in the 2022 PSP/Deck Expo. To exhibit in the show, contact [email protected]