The World of Concrete, the leading global concrete and masonry industry connector, has launched a brand new award program, dedicated to recognizing and showcasing the most innovative and forward-thinking equipment, materials, tools and services available in the marketplace today. The Innovative Product Awards powered by World of Concrete will feature many items on exhibit during the 2023 World of Concrete in Las Vegas, January 17-19. Voting will kick off in Janaury and will close on February 14. The winners will be announced on February 21.
Industry professionals will have the opportunity to vote for the most innovative item in nine categories. The program categories include:
- Business & Technology Software and Services
- Concrete Construction Materials
- Concrete Production & Delivery
- Concrete Surfaces & Decorative Concrete Equipment & Materials
- General Construction Tools & Equipment
- Masonry Construction Materials
- Precast & Block Production
- Repair & Demolition Materials, Tools & Equipment
- Slab Tools, Equipment & Materials
There will be two award categories: Industry Choice and Expert’s Choice
- Industry Choice Award will be presented to one winner in each program category. Winners will be selected based on the most valid votes received through the IPA program online awards platform during the voting period.
- Expert’s Choice Award will be presented to one winner in each program category. Winners will be selected by World of Concrete editors and industry experts.
Visit the Innovative Product Awards webpage for the latest information.