In 2020, many trends emerged due to the challenges COVID-19 has posed. To assess these impacts, EquipmentWatch interviewed leading contractors, finding that the consequences have been dramatic for many. However, recovery is on the horizon, with many indicators of demand returning to 2019 levels.
Download EquipmentWatch's latest research results in this 18-page report, and learn:
- The impacts of economic slowdowns and recent crises on construction equipment and the industry
- Trends in rental volume and related implications
- Buying and selling equipment: the nature of the secondary market
- The 7 steps that can help you optimize your equipment and profitability
- Practical and concrete steps to help your business thrive amid challenges such as COVID-19 and related setbacks
Learn more about equipment values at the WOC360 Virtual Forum on February 2. 2021.
Download the Report