To further elevate its profile within the AEC community (architects, engineers, and contractors), Trex, the world’s largest manufacturer of high-performance, wood-alternative decking and railing, and leader in low-maintenance outdoor living products, created a dedicated website and portfolio of products specifically geared toward these audiences.
Trex.com/Professionals, which launched in mid-2021, houses digital content dedicated to satisfying the information and material needs of project specifiers and serves as a resource hub where professionals can access pertinent information about Trex’s product offerings. The robust site displays product and technical information in a streamlined and easily navigable manner. Visitors will find the following information and resources:
- Company overview: Highlighting Trex’s position as a category creator and leader with a proven track record of success and innovation.
- Product overview: Showcasing Trex’s extensive product portfolio with product details, benefits, use cases and LEED contributions.
- Projects/case studies: Featuring completed projects and product applications.
- Resources: Providing intuitive access to highly sought content including downloadable product brochures, installation guides, architectural and construction specifications, stamped documents, technical information, 3D renderings, warranties and more.
- BIM Library: Stocked with carefully modeled BIM product files for Trex composite decking, railing and cladding to facilitate specification with precise product data.
- Contact/Support: Offering direct connection points to information and services, along with the opportunity to request product samples.
“Since going live last July, the Trex Professionals site has served as a valuable resource for decision-makers across the architectural and landscape design arenas,” said Leslie Adkins, VP of marketing for Trex. “The real beauty of the site – and of working with Trex – is that specifiers can find everything they need to create an ultimate outdoor space all in one place and from one trusted, reliable, industry-leading source.”
From residential settings to hospitality and retail environments, Trex products deliver the performance and sustainability benefits that make them ideally suited for projects that call for premium durability and low-maintenance ease with a modern aesthetic. The company offers a comprehensive line of premium and value decking options, all made in the U.S. using 95% recycled material and backed by a 25-year warranty. Beyond its world-famous decking, the Trex portfolio also includes an extensive assortment of railing and infill options, along with cladding, fascia, outdoor lighting, deck drainage, pergolas, outdoor kitchen components and outdoor furniture.
“The strength of our portfolio lies in its breadth and versatility,” said Adkins. “Our products have the ability to work for projects of any size, type or budget. They also work beautifully and seamlessly together to create cohesive environments that are sustainable, easy to maintain and deliver enduring curb appeal.”