ProVia announced that its residential stamped metal roofing system is now certified for use in all Florida wind speed areas including Florida’s High-Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) and Non-HVHZ.
ProVia’s Residential Metal Roofing System is Approved for Use in Florida:
- Approved for HVHZ within Florida, including Miami-Dade and Broward Counties;
- Approved for application in and outside of Florida’s designated wind-borne debris areas;
- Design pressures that are equal or less than -56psf
ProVia’s Residential Metal Roofing System Meets the Following Florida Testing Requirements:
- TAS 100 Wind and wind-driven rain resistance;
- TAS 110 Physical properties of roof membranes, insulation, adhesives, mastics, coatings;
- TAS 125 Uplift resistance testing for roofing panels
Launched in January 2021, ProVia’s new residential, stamped panel metal roofing system features a weather-resistant design and construction that includes a 4-way, multi-point locking system.
This system provides edge-to-edge secure panel placement and field anchoring; defense against wind uplift at speeds up to 180 mph; a barrier system for shedding the forces of sheeting rain; and a reverse-side WaveLock design for increased panel strength.
ProVia’s galvanized steel panels are manufactured with 10% more galvanized steel to provide lifetime protection from hail, wind, rain and corrosion.